You want coffee and you want it now. In short 30 second cycles, FreshCUP™ washes and sanitizes all of your office cutlery, cups and mugs – in less time than it takes to find where your coworkers have hidden the sugar, again.
All those thousands of germs sitting happily on the edges of cups, not-so-clean teaspoons and long-forgotten sink sponges… makes your stomach turn? With FreshCUP™’’s special blend of eco-friendly detergents, you can rest assured that your cup is 100% clean, polished and ready to use.
Thanks to smart design and meticulous engineering, FreshCUP™ fits perfectly, wherever you want to put it – small offices, kitchenettes, workshops, bars, trade show booths, lounges, beauty salons – you name it.
Not only do you no longer need to buy disposables, but a single FreshCUP™ re-usable detergent cartridge cleans up to 400 mugs or, if you prefer, 1000 espresso cups.
Because of its size and efficiency, FreshCUP™ is perfect for any location where people drink hot and cold beverages - offices, stores, bars, workshops, institutions, hotels, beauty salons, restaurants , trade show booths, etc.
Everyday we throw hundreds of millions of tons of plastic into the ocean, drowning ourselves in non-perishable waste. With FreshCUP™, you need only buy a single stylish office coffee mug and then wash it as often as you like, skipping the plastic altogether.
Large companies such as INTEL, IBM, MICROSOFT, COCA COLA, SUBARU, HP COMPAQ, CHECKPOINT, DELL COMPUTERS have been saving thousands of dollars every year by using FreshCUP!
Number of employees
disposable cups used/yr
Total US$ annual
FreshCUP™’s patented BIOCLEANSER detergent, is our own secret recipe for fast, deep cleansing.
A lifetime of research has yielded a unique blend of eco-friendly, micro cleaning agents that wash, sanitize and polish – all at the same time.
- Destroys bacteria and germs while cleaning and shining
- Environmentally friendly
- 100% Biodegradeable
- Recyclable cartridges
- Economical – washes 400 mugs or 1000 espresso cups per cartridge
- Approved by Health Authorities around the globe
- Stringent quality control
Charles P. Gerba, Ph.D
Ralph Meer, Ph.D
Carlos E. Enriquez, Ph.D
University of Arizona
THE FreshCUP™ MACHINE
- Certified ISO 9002
- TUV (Germany) compliance to IEC 335-2-58, IEC 335-1
- UL (USA and Canada) approved – Standards Institute (Israel) approved
- Independent Testing Laboratory (Hermon Labs.) compliance to: EMC 89/336/EEG, LVD 73/22/EEG, EMC/EN 55022, EN 55014, EN 50082-1(IEC 801-2, ENV 50140, IEC 801-4, IEC 801-5)
- International Patents
THE FreshCUP™ HEATER
- UL approved
- Independent Testing Laboratory (Hermon Labs.) compliance to 73/23/EEC, EN 60335-1,2-35, Electromagnetic compatibility EMC89/336/EEC, EN 55014, EN 61000-3-2
THE FreshCUP™ 1.2 DETERGENT
- University of Arizona, Microbiology Dept. germ and bacteria eradication testing
- Ministry of Health (Israel) ISO 9002 compliance
- Independent Testing Laboratory (Bioscience Technology Laboratories) in-vitro testing
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology trace testing
- Ministry of the Environment (Israel), “Green Label” authorization
- 100% Biodegradable certification